[Battlemesh] Testbed report

Albert Rafetseder albert.rafetseder+v10 at univie.ac.at
Tue Oct 3 14:45:50 CEST 2017

Hi Leonardo,

Am 08/07/17 um 16:06 schrieb Leonardo Maccari:
(...)
> can we put the report from the testbed somewhere in evidence in the BM10
> website? I think it helps understanding what we do a lot.
(...)

First up, please accept my apologies for the summer-induced delay in
acting upon your suggestion.

I have now added links to the report PDF and the testbed GitHub repo on
the V10 page, http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV10#Testbed_Experiments

We should probably link to the report from the main wiki page already so
that it is found more easily. If anyone has documents for other
iterations (besides docs.battlemesh.org, which I'm aware of), please let
me know!

Best,
  Albert.