[Battlemesh] Fwd: Fwd: Open Networks + Wireless Mesh notes

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Oct 17 17:33:40 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

last saturday me and Andi held an unconference session at the Google
Mentor Summit in Sunnyvale California in which we talked about Open
Networks and Wireless Mesh and we urged the participants to join the
battlemesh mailing list as a way to keep in touch and share news about
the subject.

I forward you the email I sent there with the notes I've collected
during the session.