[Battlemesh] Updates on Mesh is in the Air <3

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Tue Apr 17 18:49:35 CEST 2018

Dear wireless networks activists,

we are less than three weeks to the event and would like to update you on "Mesh is in the air <3"

CALL FOR TALKS & WORKSHOPS
===========================

It is still open … We would like to ask you to add yourself to the schedule on the wiki [1], specially on Wednesday and Thursday there are free slots still :)

And there are some open requests, I received
-> I have been asked, if someone could provide a comparision between the protocols?
-> Also newcomers would be interested in a short presentation of the different community approaches
-> Get news from openWRT
-> Please register for Elektras Open Freifunk MPPT Solder Workshop here: https://www.wireless-meshup.org/doku.php/solderworkshop

Another option is to send us your proposals via mail to organizers at wireless-meshup.org

T-SHIRT COLOUR POLL

It is decided. We will have burgundy Fair-Trade-EcoCotton-Unisex-T-Shirts, which we will sell at 10 EUR. Please sign in for the t-shirt on the participants list [2], the number is limited.

SIGN-IN
======

Please add yourself to the participants list [2], so that we can plan the social events and food supply accordingly :)

[1] https://www.wireless-meshup.org/doku.php/schedule
[2] https://www.wireless-meshup.org/doku.php/participants

Best from the Organizers