[Battlemesh] GSoC 2018 - we are in!

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Tue Feb 13 13:38:19 CET 2018

>> BTW: It's still possible to submit your own ideas! To do so, please
>> submit a pull request at
>> https://github.com/freifunk/projects.freifunk.net-contents
>
> Till when is it possible?

Student applications start at March 12. To get in touch with students
you should add your ideas until this date. The earlier the better.

I plan to use this portal as a continuous collection of ideas, as we can
mark projects as done there. So old ideas won't disappear after GSoC.

> I would like to follow up on the multipathtcp project by writing a
> replacement for shadowsocks, as this one is doing a lot of context
> switching. When we presented the project at the OpenWrt summit in
> Prague, someone said they had to rewrite a socks proxy in kernel space
> to avoid that problem.

sounds good :)

Best,

Andi