[Battlemesh] [ICVPN] [WLANnews] Ideas wanted for Google Summer of Code 2018

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Wed Jan 3 12:47:57 CET 2018

Hi,

I wish you a happy new year and I have news regarding the projects page.

There's a simpler way to see if your project file is valid:

If you look up your project file in github, the file is rendered. What
you need to see is a table above the main text. It should look like
this:
https://github.com/freifunk/projects.freifunk.net-contents/blob/master/collections/_projects/freifunk_miktorik_metarouter.md

Then your file is most probably valid for merging. You don't need to
install jekyll and so on.

Please add your projects ASAP, as the application period for orgs will
start tomorrow.

If you want to reuse ideas from last year, see this page:
https://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas_GSoC_2017

Best regards

Andi