[Battlemesh] Ethernet over Coax

sp1b0t sp1b0txd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 17:11:13 CET 2018

I have an EOC development in Bogota Colombia, under an old hfc network. we
use a node model + 0 in hfc. In our diagram there are 4 masters, each
master supports 64 slaves (cable modems) for a total of 256 slaves (cable
modems).

The frequency of work in the hfc network with eoc is: 5-65MHz for a
bandwidth of 300 Mbps or 5-30MHz for a bandwidth of 100 Mbps. You can also
send television (catv) on the frequency 87 - 860 ( MHz).

Attached link of nodes of catv and eoc (master) and slaves (cablemodems)

Node with master http://www.ktcatv.com/index/product/goods/id/211.html

slave http://www.ktcatv.com/index/product/goods/id/216.html

http://cdatatec.com/eoc/

In my network there are currently more than 3000 eoc slave that have CATV
and Internet service by eoc.

regards

         .---.
        |ô_ô|