[Battlemesh] Mesh is in the air! - 7th-13th of May 2018, Berlin, Germany

senthil kumar sentenwin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:40:20 CET 2018

Thanks Monic for the detailed information. I am excited to participate in
this year event. Looking forward to meet you all.

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 at 2:44 AM, Monic Meisel <monic at monic.de> wrote:

> Dear fellow Battlemesh enthusiasts,
>
> The Wireless Battle of the Mesh v11 (#WBMv11) and the Wireless Community
> Weekend 2018 (#FFWCW18) will be meshed up and co-located in Berlin from May
> 07 to May 13, 2018.
> Since it is the 15th anniversary of the WCW, friends and fellows from
> across the globe celebrate together wireless mesh network technologies and
> ideas of community networking.
>
> You can expect to meet with tech experts in mesh technologies, policy
> discussions, talks, hands on workshops, late night hacking sessions,
> measurement campaigns and an ongoing barbeque at the riverside. If you are
> a mesh networking enthusiast, community activist, or simply have an
> interest in wifi or dynamic routing protocols, you can't miss this event!
> So check out our continuously updated information about the event at
> https://www.wireless-meshup.org
>
> Location
> =======
> We are meeting at the c-base space station, 3 minutes from public
> transport S+U Jannowitzbrücke in the heart of Berlin.
>
> There you will find the main hall with the bar for presentations,
> discussions and hacking, a seminar room for up to 15 for workshops, two
> spaces for a smaller groups in the basement and upper floor and not at
> least the fully equipped riverside with powersockets, light close to the
> grill station. For the weekend we booked another room for presentations at
> European Theater Institute right next door to the seminar room.
>
> You will find yourself at Berlins most famous hackspace, where you can use
> repair and assembling shops as well as meeting with berlins net activists
> and hacker scene. freifunk.net is available, since the roof top node is
> part of the BerlinBackBone.
>
> Taking part and Registration
> =====================
> It helps the organizers, if you add yourself early to the wiki page under
> https://www.wireless-meshup.org/ and provide your meal prefernces and
> t-shirt size, in case you want one. Start preparing your presentation,
> lightening talk, workshop, idea, announcement or open space you want to
> run. The event is *free of charge*, but contributions are very welcome, so
> please have a look at the supporters page as well, thanks in advance.
>
> Accommodation Offering
> ===================
> For those of you who are looking for a convenient accommodation option: we
> have made block reservation for 50 beds in a nice hostel 15 min walking
> distance or one station by public transport. The packages include 7 nights
> in a three or four-bed room incl. breakfast - for  33,00 EUR p.P/Night
> incl. Breakfast
> Valid for:
>
>    -  07.05.2018 - 13.05.2018
>

>    -  50 Beds are reserved until 23.03.2018
>

>    -  25 Beds are reserved until 05.04.2018
>

>    -  Payment at checkin - using cash or creditcard
>

> *IMPORTANT: Booking** with this special price** is only possible by mail
> [...]

Thanks and Regards,

*  •  **Senthilkumar M*

*  •  **Community Manager,*

*  •  **Google Developer Group Madurai*  *,*

  *•  **Mentor, Metoomentor.org*
*  •  allaboutsenthil.in <http://allaboutsenthil.in>*
  •  +91 8095207092