[Battlemesh] Help with endorsements

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:59:17 CET 2018

Hi,

We are about 2 months to the "Wireless is in the air!" event, which joins
this year WBMv11 and FFWCW18!

This is the perfect time to start endorsing the event and make communities
more involved. Endorsing means to publish an official press release on your
website which will express your community's support to the event and
indicate any eventual involvement of your community in the event.

Who would like to help the organizers team with this process? I can give a
hand on that if required, but any help would be highly appreciated. The
main sub-tasks are:
- Update the template (in progress, almost completed)
- Contact those previous endorsers and possibly finding new ones
- Set a deadline for an answer
- Ask for a high-resolution vectorial logo
- Keep an updated list of the endorsers at the wiki

We would like to contact endorsers by the end of this week.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Filipe B. Teixeira