[Battlemesh] Looking for locations in Paris

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Wed Nov 14 11:51:40 CET 2018

Hi,

On 07-11-18, Paul Fuxjaeger wrote:
> On 06.11.18 20:19, Leonardo Maccari wrote:
> > O know people from FFDN (that you may be already in contact with) and we
> > have contacts with CNRS in Paris.
> > I think also La quadrature du Net has people in Paris, and maybe another
> > org, which basically revoles around the same people of la Quadrature.
> >
> > I also assume Juliusz is reading.
> >
> > ciao!
> > leonardo.
>
> AFAIK contacts with FFDN and LQDN are established, but CNRS sounds
> interesting! Can you forward them our call for locations?

I'm part of the prospective organizing team (from FFDN), and FFDN and LQDN
are indeed already onboard :)

What is your CNRS contact?  If it's from netcommons.eu, Virginie is
already in the team and we also know Felix quite well.  I'm not sure that
the CNRS itself could provide a venue because their researchers are often
hosted in various universities and institutions, but we can indeed look
for academic venues.

Please keep sending suggestions, we are reading them!
Baptiste