[Battlemesh] GSoC 2019 application

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Thu Jan 3 17:55:54 CET 2019

Hi there,

I wish you all a happy new year. I hope you had a good time over Christmas and New Year.

A new year also means there will be a new Google Summer of Code. It will be the 15th edition!

The application period will start in a few days on January 15.

If we want to apply again and to be successful, we need to add some fresh ideas to our projects page before our application: https://projects.freifunk,net <https://projects.freifunk,net/>

You can add, edit or delete your ideas via GitHub: https://github.com/freifunk/projects.freifunk.net-contents/tree/master/collections/_projects <https://github.com/freifunk/projects.freifunk.net-contents/tree/master/collections/_projects>

We should also delete ideas that are obsolete now.

If you have any questions, please tell me!

Best regards,

Andi