[Battlemesh] WBMv12 Recon Report

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Wed Jan 9 11:32:04 CET 2019

Sounds great, looking very much forward! Thanks for your efforts!

Here are the dates from Freifunk … maybe it is nice to plan the WBM just before the camp?

WCW will take place from 30th May to 2nd June in Berlin
-> If you people are interested to attend, but cannot afford, let us know.

CCCamp will be at 21-25 of August in Mildenberg, Brandenburg
-> https://events.ccc.de/category/camp/
-> We are thinking about having an Open Infrastructure Orbit or Village together with other groups as at the 35c3, if someone plans to come and join .. that would be fun!

Hugs Monic