[Battlemesh] Poll / Dates of the next Battlemesh in Paris

Aube Richebourg aube.richebourg at posteo.net
Mon Jan 28 18:49:14 CET 2019

Hi all,

After Filipe and Paul, mentors of the 12th edition of Battlemesh, came
to visit us in Paris and helped us considering which places will be the
best to host the next edition, now it is our turn to present ourselves
and ask you about your preferred dates to come to Paris.

Although only two of us could welcome the reckon team during their stay
in Paris last December, we are a team of six people, all active in
different associations all members of the French Federation of
non-profit ISP (FFDN).

We ask for your help to chose the best dates for the event, either the
first or the second week of July, by following this poll:
https://framadate.org/12ORCCBq1H4b6fjy (click "english" or any of your
favorite language in the top right corner of the page if you have
difficulties reading it).

The closing date of the poll is the 10th of February. Then we set the
date and get ready for the official announcement.

Keep you posted,

Aube (for the local team)