[Bologna] Fwd: [lime-users] LiMe broken. (was Re: New mesh network in Oaxaca)

ThEgAmEr xthegamerx a gmail.com
Dom 31 Maggio 2015 19:49:35 CEST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ilario <iochesonome a gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 31, 2015 at 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [lime-users] LiMe broken. (was Re: New mesh network in Oaxaca)
To: libre-mesh users <users a lists.libre-mesh.org>

> On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 10:47:44 AM Ilario wrote:
>>
>> Yep, lime-defaults is ignored by lime-config
>
> Wrong!

Oops, sorry for my wrong answer.

> /etc/config/lime-defaults is not ignored, it is used often more than
> /etc/config/lime, the difference is that lime-defaults is not supposed to be
> edited by the user while /etc/config/lime is supposed to be edited by the user,
> and that if a configuration is present both on lime and lime-defaults the one
> in /etc/config/lime is preferred as it is supposed to be set by the user

Thanks, now it's quite clear.
I can't find any documentation about LiMe configuration (apart the
very basic one that I wrote in Italian [1] where there's also
explained that configuration from lime-defaults is always applied,
LOL! There is also another document in Italian written by NinuxBO
[2]).
I think it's time to have such a documentation, so I started a new
wiki page about configuration on libre-mesh website [3], you're
invited to contribute :D
Ciao!
Ilario

[1] http://wiki.ninux.org/Libre-Mesh#Configurazione