[Bologna] Fwd: Easy development task

Ilario iochesonome a gmail.com
Mer 11 Nov 2015 14:34:18 CET

Inoltro pure qua: se qualcuno volesse cimentarsi ad usare git e
smanettare tra i sorgenti di Libre-Mesh, questa รจ una buona occasione :)
Leggete sotto per i dettagli.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ilario Gelmetti <iochesonome a gmail.com>
Date: 2015-11-02 19:10 GMT+01:00
Subject: Easy development task
To: libre-mesh users <users a lists.libre-mesh.org>

Hi!
Yesterday trizonelabs reported an issue with Libre-Mesh lime-webui
package dependencies, and this looks very easy to solve.
Is there anyone willing to start playing with the LiMe source code?
You can find the issue #28 on github [1].
I think the same problem is present also in other LiMe packages, for
example we could fix what I addressed badly in #24 [2] using the same
approach.
Bye,
Ilario

[1] https://github.com/libre-mesh/lime-packages/issues/28