[ninux-Firenze] Good rate in air freight services from China to USA, Canada, Middle East etc.

Vita Ding / BSI-SZX sales9.szx at bsigroup.cc
Wed May 8 16:50:40 CEST 2013

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Good day!
No matter which area is your goods in China, BSI can help arrange the air/ sea shipment for you, as we have 19 offices in all over China and offer best services!
Below is our latest rate for your reference. If you need rates to other destinations, pls feel free to contact me!

      Air freight rate from Shenzhen to USA/ Canada/ Middle East
      Area Destination T/T  +100kgs +1000kgs Carrier Departure port
      North America Los Angeles around 3 days $4.51  $3.86  China Eastern Airline Shenzhen
      Chicago around 3 days $4.84  $4.19  China Eastern Airline
      Vancouver around 4 days $3.58  $3.34  Air China
      Middle East Doha around 3 days $4.07  $3.25  Ethiad Airways Guangzhou
      Dubai around 3 days $3.25  $2.85  Air China
      Others others pls contact us directly etc

Related services free:

1.Quick reply with you and closely keeping in touch with your supplier
2.Different solutions providing with detail schedule.
3.Closely following shipment's tracking for u.

Other services at cost (if need):
1, Document services including making Certificate of Origin, Form A, combining differernt suppliers' documents into one for consolidation servcies etc
2, Warehouse services ( free for 3 days, support combining goods from different suppliers, making packages, pallets, taking photos etc )
3, Other services you need.

Any question, pls feel free to contact me!

Best Regards!

Vita Ding
Sales Dept Division 1

BEST SERVICES INTL FREIGHT LTD.
No.19, South Xinghua Road, Xingwei Community, Bao'an Int'l Airport, Shenzhen, China
Tel: 86-755-82210251(direct line)
Fax: 86-755-25900945
Cell phone: 86-135 1058 3768
E-mail: sales9.szx at bsigroup.cc
MSN: sales9.szx at hotmail.com
Yahoo ID: kuailerenren at yahoo.cn
Skype:sales9.szx

Our Website:
http://www.bestservices.com.cn
http://www.globalsources.com/bsi.co
http://bsifreight.en.alibaba.com/
http://bsigroup.en.made-in-china.com

NVOCC: MOC-NV03395   FMC: 022856   IATA: 08-3 1624
BSI Own Offices: Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Dongguan, Xiamen, Ningbo, Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Zhengzhou, Changsha
BSI representative offices: Zhuhai, Shantou, Foshan, Nanchang, Fuzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Dalian, Yantai, Lianyungang, Kunming, Chongqing, Chengdu and others

All transactions are subject to the Company's Standard Trading Conditions(copy is available upon request), which in certain circumstances limit or exempt the Company's liability.