[ninux-Firenze] Latest letter on invoice overdue

Gwendolyn Chambers gwendolyn.chambers at aliatubos.com
Wed Sep 17 12:55:08 CEST 2014

We are writing to you about fact, despite previous reminders, there remains an outstanding amount of GBP 284.54 in respect of the invoice(s) contained in this letter . This was due for payment on 18 August, 2014.
    Our credit terms stipulate full payment within 3 days and this amount is now more than 14 days overdue.The total amount due from you is therefore GBP 384.24

    If the full amount of the sum outstanding, as set above, is not paid within 7 days of the date of this email, we will have to begin legal action, without warning, for a court order requiring payment. We may also commence insolvency proceedings. Legal proceedings can affect any credit rating. The costs of legal proceedings and any other amounts which the court orders must also be paid in addition to the debt.

    This email is being sent to you according to the Practice Direction on Pre-Action Conduct (the PDPAC) contained in the Civil Procedure Rules, The court has the power to sanction your continuing failure to respond.

To view the the original invoice please click on link http://xn--r3cbveb3b4bm7a2a4p.com/wp-content/uploads/unpaid.html

  We await immediate answer to this email.

Faithfully your, Gwendolyn Chambers.

The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important for us. If you have any questions, please either call the toll-free customer service phone number.
© 2014, All rights reserved