[ninux-Firenze] You'll Never Use A Laptop Again . .

Ipad Keyboard touchfire at ambrasplace.com
Fri Sep 26 17:47:22 CEST 2014

                                                       Your iPad Will Never be the Same                                                                                    Touchfire, Inc. | 1117NW_54th_Street | Seattle,_WA_98107                                              Makes iPad Typing And Viewing Easy And Enjoyable | With Touchfire You Will: -Type on your iPad faster and more accurately -Increase comfort and productivity -Reduce neck strain and screen glare -Prevent drops, dings, and cracked screens | Over 35,000 Satisfied Customers!                                          To unsubscribe , please click here.            	      34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain 9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish. 44 Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen. 12 They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness and the little hills rejoice on every side. 13  But Jeroboam caused an ambushment to come about behind them so they were before Judah, and the ambushment was behind them. 19 But I beseech you the rather to do this, that I may be restored to you the sooner. 8 And I gave thee thy masters house, and thy masters wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.	      	      1 And thou shalt make an altar of shittim wood, five cubits long, and five cubits broad the altar shall be foursquare and the height thereof shall be three cubits. 11 Because Manasseh king of Judah hath done these abominations, and hath done wickedly above all that the Amorites did, which were before him, and hath made Judah also to sin with his idols 34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance. 4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth. 3 Six days shall work be done but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation ye shall do no work therein it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings. 8  Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah in Tahpanhes, saying, 21 And the uttermost cities of the tribe of the children of Judah toward the coast of Edom southward were Kabzeel, and Eder, and Jagur,	      	      	      1 Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LORD 38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body. 19 And over the host of the tribe of the children of Simeon was Shelumiel the son of Zurishaddai. 37 I would declare unto him the number of my steps as a prince would I go near unto him. 2 And David said unto Ahimelech the priest, The king hath commanded me a business, and hath said unto me, Let no man know any thing of the business whereabout I send thee, and what I have commanded thee and I have appointed my servants to such and such a place. 26  And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen. 10 And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.	      	      	      	      2 And the Syrians had gone out by companies, and had brought away captive out of the land of Israel a little maid and she waited on Naamans wife. 8 Therefore take unto you now seven bullocks and seven rams, and go to my servant Job, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering and my servant Job shall pray for you for him will I accept lest I deal with you after your folly, in that ye have not spoken of me the thing which is right, like my servant Job. 17 And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the kings commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews for the fear of the Jews fell upon them. 47 And Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joses beheld where he was laid. 20 Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour. CHAPTER 4 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.