[ninux-Firenze] hello

Elena firenzell at 40-151.net24.it
Tue Apr 14 22:48:32 CEST 2015

Good afternoon my dear friend!

I am the beginner in the Internet also was the first attempt to find friends inthe Internet.
I feel slightly uncertainly. I was registered on this site andfound your structure.
It is interesting to me to learn you closer. I haveoverlooked to speak you about myself.
My name Elena and I am 26 years. I live insmall city of Russia.
I hope that it does not frighten you.
My opinion has novalue for you, but I want that you knew that I have only the good relation toyou and your country.
I want that you wrote to me on my personal address -maxozupyco at yandex.ru mailto:maxozupyco at yandex.ru

I shall hope that you write to me very soon.
I shall send necessarily to you mysome photos when you will write to me! And I also want to see your photos. Isincerely wait for your letter. Do not overlook maxozupyco at yandex.ru mailto:maxozupyco at yandex.ru

Sincerely yours Elena