[ninux-Firenze] Hello firenze

Evgeniya firenzeen at robi.com.mk
Sat Apr 25 06:02:41 CEST 2015

Hello firenze!!! My name isEvgeniya, to me of 25 years. I live in Russia.
I saw your your profile and you interested me very much!
I want to find the man of my dream.

I would like to get acquainted with the person who might appreciate my care,tenderness and love.
I want, that you would be responsible, capable to give a hand of the help and tosympathize with me in any problems.

If you agree with me write to me, I shall be glad. I shall answer you soon. Inmy turn I shall try be the offer, loving, devoted, responsible woman.

If you decide to write to me, I wait for your answer very much !!!

My Email slaw.uwakin at yandex.ru mailto:slaw.uwakin at yandex.ru