[ninux-Firenze] PCB Assembly manufacturer

Echo owvrguo at ouqacgwupa.com
Tue Feb 10 15:09:24 CET 2015

Dear friends,

Good day!

This is Echo from Consons Electronic Technology Ltd. Our company located in Baoan District, Shenzhen.

We offer PCB and PCB Assembly manufacturing for years. We exported over 500,000 pcs of Assemblied boards to US in 2014.

All of our production process are complianced with ISO9001:2008 standard. We can offer BGA,0201 SMD replacement and AOI,X-Ray,ICT testing.

Our company's introduction and our factory's pictures are in the attachment.

If you are interested in it and want to get the quotation from us, please don’t hesitate to send us your trial inquiry. We will send the best quotation for your evaluation.

Best regards,
Echo Chen
Marketing Manager

Consons Electronic Technology Ltd.