[ninux-Firenze] We can make the best mould

Robin dlkhxx at cjdlnqdlllkh.com.tw
Fri Jan 23 02:54:55 CET 2015

Dear sir,

We are from JM MOULD INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED , our company export mould more than 8 years in the plastic mould manufacturing industry .

We have two factories in china shen zhen , factory 1 is professional for export mould of plastic ,factory 2 is Professional rapid mould and few of injection moulding.

If you need to find a fast, good quality, low price and  professional supplier  Please contact us, we suggest that we communicate further with each other by email or call.

Please accept our apology for the inconvenience this matter have give you

Our advantage:

1. professional project control,customer track service (factory 1 and factory 2)
2. professional factory for export mould (factory 1)
3. Professional rapid mould and few of injection moulding for products, precision components manufacture factory (factory 2)

Thanks and best wishes

Robin Xie

JM MOULD INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED
Mobile: 0086 131 2880 8496