[ninux-Firenze] Bluetooth earbud, Bluetooth headphone with heart rate monitor and pedometer function

Frank vtkjftmnreq at dkh.com.tw
Tue May 12 03:59:16 CEST 2015

Dear sir or madam,

Hope you are well.

We are glad to contact you to seek a business opportunity for a ODM project Bluetooth earbud/earphone with heart rate monitor and pedometer fuction, please kindly find the project description and specification as following for your reference:

Wireless sports earbud with stereo sound enhancement and built in G-sensor  and heart rate sensor;
Compact and innovative design;
Small size and lightweight, easy to carry;
In-ear design, noise-free and stereo sound function;
Advanced technologies in echo cancellation and noise reduction;
With heart rate monitor and pedometer function;
Supports iOS and Android system;
Control music and calls directly from the headphones in-line controls;
Suitable for all Bluetooth enabled smart phones,mobile phones like iPhone, HTC, Samsung etc.

Specification:
Bluetooth Version Bluetooth V4.0 + EDR; A2DP,HSP,HFP
Music time 5 hours
Talking Time 6 hours
Standby Time 150 hours
Wireless Range 10 meters
Charging Time 2 hours

This is a innovative product and I believe it will hit the market as soon as we finish the project, should you have any question or interesting, please do not hesitate to contact us any time!

Look forward,

Frank Young (CEO)

Everrich Electronics (HK) Limited
tel: (86) 755-2751 0865