[Forlife] Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth headphone, power bank,chargers manufacturer from Shenzhen, China

Frank wupaa a jeou.edu
Ven 1 Maggio 2015 02:55:30 CEST

Dear friends,

It is glad to know your company profile and business scope from the internet. This is Frank Young from Everrich Electronics (HK) Limited.

Everrich Electronics (HK) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Everrich Group (HK) Limited, Specializing in design, manufacture consumer electronics products, including Charger, Bluetooth Earphone/Headphone, Bluetooth Speaker etc., Please kindly find our factory advantage as following for your reference.

1. In-House Strong R&D Ability
Thanks to our 12 members in house R&D team, we ensure our designs match with the current market trends. We release up to 5 models every quarter and will finish a completely new design for your customization from product ID to finished good in less than 60 days!

2. High Quality Assured
To ensure quality of every unit, all raw materials and accessories is sourced from reliable suppliers and inspected strictly according to AQL standard. Quality Control is carried out by 12 QC staffs with over 5 years' experience following the SOP standard. All our products are CE, FCC and RoHS approvals. We offer 12 months warranty and unconditional free returns on any defective products to every client!

3. OEM/ODM capacity
Located in Baoan, Shenzhen, our factory Occupied, Operating 8 production lines with more than 200 workers, we are a ISO 9001-2008 certified and Wal-mart verified factory, our monthly production capacity is about 80,000 units.

For more information on our products & OEM/ODM orders, visit our and contact us today!

Looking forward your soon reply!

Thanks & Best regards,

Frank Young (CEO)
Everrich Electronics (HK) Limited