[Ninux-day] video

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 10:11:01 CET 2009

>> of course is impossibile to record ALL the event. On saturday there
>> will be a Web TV (Meddle TV http://www.meddle.tv/) that will come to
>> Ninux Day to film and make interviews to produce a short documentary.
>
> Make them sign a document that you can have access to their RAW
> recordings (without any editing), and spread a copies without any
> strings attached.

Benjamin don't worry. They are very good friends of mine and of
Ninux.org. Probably I'll also work personally in the post production.
They come because we invited them.
The final video will be released in Creative Commons.
I'll be happy to introduce Marco to you when we are at Defrag_ so he
can tell you about the meddle TV project ! :)

Saverio