[Ninux-day] Diversity chip on Linksys

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Thu Apr 22 21:19:48 CEST 2010

Hi!

> sometimes the receiver brakes, in the sense that his sensitivity
> decreases. It may happen with lightening during rainstorms.

Yes. I have compared with another Linksys on the same location and it is
obviously something wrong with radio as it does not work good (but it
does send/receive some packets) even when I bypass/remove diversity chip.

So, it seems it is gone for good.

Thanks to everybody.

(Hm, this mailing list is really good in responses. Maybe we should use
it in this way more often? Or would this be too much? I do not know how
would other feel.)

Mitar