[ninux-dev] ninux-dev Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Aditya Sarode aditya1sarode at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 06:58:54 CEST 2014

Hi,

> I suggest you to start with the AirOS HTTP backend, using a similar
> solution to this nagios plugin:
>
> https://github.com/zmousm/ubnt-nagios-plugins

Are nagios and AirOS similar in terms of fetching data via http?

> You have to get a test ubuntu AirOS device.

Are there any ways of installing AirOs locally on VM? or supporting
hardware would be required?

I have only managed to get an OpenWRT test (vm) machine with a ninux
> (private) ipv4 address and a public ipv6 address.

Ok, I will try getting ipv6 tunnel through a free service.
Thank You,
Aditya