[ninux-dev] Fwd: [Interop-dev] netjsonconfig update

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Fri Dec 11 16:16:14 CET 2015

Daje

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Interop-dev] netjsonconfig update
Date: 	Fri, 11 Dec 2015 16:01:44 +0100
From: 	Nemesis <nemesis at ninux.org>
To: 	interop-dev at lists.funkfeuer.at

I just released this simple reusable django app that provides a web
interface fornetjsonconfig:
https://github.com/openwisp/django-netjsonconfig
At the moment it's still very simple, but its simplicity has allowed me
to gain productivity in a very short time. Its features are:

  * define templates (common configuration)
  * define device configurations and assign templates
  * visualize the resulting OpenWRT configuration (netjsonconfig render
    method)
  * download the OpenWRT configuration archive (netjsonconfig generate
    method)

Thanks to this work I've been able to find a few issues in netjsonconfig
that have been solved, version 0.3.2 was also released today, here's the
change log:
https://github.com/openwisp/netjsonconfig/releases/tag/0.3.2

No major changes to the NetJSON RFC were made since my last email two
weeks ago.

Nemesis