[Nodeshot] Fwd: Richiesta di contatto con chi mantiene nodeshot

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sun Oct 21 23:53:55 CEST 2012

Here we are Eugenio, the list is in english so let's try to communicate
in english.

We had a google summer of code project which involved mixare too.
Here's the code: https://github.com/ninuxorg/Android-Mobile-App check it
out :-)

Regarding the elevation info, there is an elevation field in our
database but it is not mandatory, therefore if not filled the elevation
is not shown.

In the next version of nodeshot the elevation will be filled
automatically (if not specified) by using the public google earth data
or something like that.

Is the elevation field enough for what you want to do?