[Nodeshot] Fwd: Richiesta di contatto con chi mantiene nodeshot

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Oct 23 16:50:42 CEST 2012

The real problem is that people don't even fill the "elevation" field, I
doubt they would fill in 2 fields.

Would it there a way to retrieve one by having the other? This way I
could provide a fallback in case one is not filled in (if both are not
filled I could retrieve one from NASA, Google Earth or something like that).