[Nodeshot] SSH: how to retrieve antenna info?

Fabio Capriati fabio.capriati at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 14:57:48 CET 2013

I try on my Nanobridge ..... i think that you are right ...
The web interface has to know the antenna gain to calculate the signal ERP
according to county code ....
In the ubntbox that's a parameter named "type antenna"  with a number...
probably there is a vector with the gains.
This evening i try to look into  webs interface's javascript to find it.

Bye