[Nodeshot] List design

Stefano De Carlo stefanauss at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 00:49:02 CET 2013

Il 03/12/2013 00:40, Nemesis ha scritto:
> Here's the list design. I'd like to reuse the same design for other
> lists (devices, layers, services, ecc) with slight changes.
>
> http://static.nemesisdesign.net/nodeshot/list-draft.jpg
>
> As usual, if you have any doubt or suggestion please write.

I like it very much.
I don't know what's under the "filter" drop-down, and perhaps I'm
missing some knowledge about the capabilities of the back-end, but maybe
you could implement some "add filter" button that lets you filter like
"only Cosenza layer" and "created between 2011 and 2012".

Those filter-values would then appear as a coloured bubble, much like
the ones besides "Nodes", but perhaps aligned on the next row. You could
then click on the bubble to remove/reset the filter(s).

Stefanauss.