[Nodeshot] List design

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Dec 3 23:42:42 CET 2013

On 12/03/2013 12:52 AM, Stefano De Carlo wrote:
> Il 03/12/2013 00:40, Nemesis ha scritto:
>> Here's the list design. I'd like to reuse the same design for other
>> lists (devices, layers, services, ecc) with slight changes.
>>
>> http://static.nemesisdesign.net/nodeshot/list-draft.jpg
>>
>> As usual, if you have any doubt or suggestion please write.
>
> Also: I think It would look much better, and be more usable (as in:
> more "readable") if instead of Active/Potential text you could just
> look at some meaningful icons (like in the Published coloumn).
>
> Of course then there's the problem of identifying such icons.

Status entries in the DB can have a background-color or an icon. So in
case an icon is chosen an icon should be displayed.. but this have to be
tested in the real world.. so in theory it wouldbe possible, in
practice.. we'll have to see how it looks. I've noted down to try some
combinations.

Thank you

N.