[Nodeshot] Star and watch on github

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Fri Dec 6 18:13:18 CET 2013

 Hi guys,

 it would be really useful if all of you interested in nodeshot could
 star and/or watch the repos on github:

 https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot
 https://github.com/nemesisdesign/nodeshot/

 I will make some presentations in the following months and I'd like to
 show that this is not a new project which nobody knows about, I'd like
 to show this project for what it is, a project which has origin from
 grassroots communities and is evolving toward a greater goal.

 Please please :)

 I take advantage of this communication to tell you that our roadmap is
 the following:

 * Beginning of March: beta
 * End of May: release candidate

 Nemesis

 PS: if you watch you will also get notifications about updates