[Nodeshot] Nodeshot Digest, Vol 16, Issue 1

Douglas Meehan dmeehan at gmail.com
Sun May 11 18:16:32 CEST 2014

No, I don't think you'd need to change the database or the ORM. Dat allows
you to write transformations to translate between the data repository and
whatever database you are using. It's like Git, but for data. So you could
have a decentralized datastore that could sync across multiple instances of
nodeshot.