[Nodeshot] failing tests

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Wed Apr 15 17:30:36 CEST 2015

I see.

Do you know this? https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot/tree/master/tests
It's the test app that is used for automated testing on travic-ci.org
and on my jenkins instance.

I suggest you to do the following:

 1. setup a local_settings.py in tests/ci/ with your test database
    settings, copy it from this one:
    https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot/blob/master/tests/ci/local_settings.example.py
 2. try running ./manage.py syncdb in tests/  to ensure everything works out
 3. then run ./runtests.py, this one:
    https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot/blob/master/tests/runtests.py

Fed