[Nodeshot] Urgent Less than 1 hr assistance (Willing to pay)

Fred william fred.haule at gmail.com
Sun May 14 13:12:16 CEST 2017

Hi All,

Yesterday i found out about this repository, i would like to use it on my
project but i need someone familiar to assist some few things i am stack.
I would like to pay for your time.
What i am stack is

   1. Discuss what i need to accomplish and see how we can use this repo
   (5-10 Min)
   2. I am getting error on creation users in the admin interface
   3. Map front end does not show data that i have entered as its seen in
   the demonstration https://ninux.nodeshot.org/#map there you can see
   potential with no of data but my local does not show.
   4. change from isloggen in or view only to only logged in users to have
   access to any part.

*+255 655 053305 +255 768 897171*

This electronic message ("e-mail") and any attachments to it are subject to
copyright and are sent for the personal attention of the addressee.
Although you may be the named recipient, it may become apparent that this
e-mail and its contents are not intended for you and an addressing error
has been made. This e-mail may include information which is legally
privileged and exempt from disclosure. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please advise us immediately and delete this e-mail and any
attachments from your computer system.