[Nodogsplash] Nodogsplash

Алексей Косенко misterlexa123 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 12:57:29 CEST 2016

Thanks!

When I compile nodogsplash package I get error:
Package nodogsplash is missing dependencies for the following libraries:
libmicrohttpd.so.12

Is this mean I should add +libmicrohttpd to Makefile of nodogsplash package?

If add +libmircohttpd compilation succeed without errors, but when I try to
install nodogsplash package on router I have not enough flash available,
cause libmicrohttpd pull libgcrypt...

If I install nodogsplash from repo, no libgrypt required .

Am I doing something wrong?