[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: Linux Engineer Opportunity - Wireless

clauz a ninux.org clauz a ninux.org
Mar 14 Apr 2009 11:15:29 CEST

Ciao.
Mi hanno girato questa, che vi ri-giro...

Clauz

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: Linux Engineer Opportunity - Wireless
Date: Friday 10 April 2009 01:15
From: "Susan Fine" <SFine a electronicsearch.com>

Hi, I found your information on the internet.  I am searching for a Linux
 engineer. You may be interested in this yourself or may know someone who can
 do this job.  The Linux engineer to support the wireless access controller
 platform (RNC) for our client, a well established player in one of the
 fastest growing areas of wireless infrastructure.

This person will have supported a Linux platform in a wireless environment,
 and will have low level Linux experience, as well as Linux administration
 experience.  This would include kernel configuration and scripting, ideally
 in a 3G/UMTS environment.  In addition to strong Linux understanding, the
 platform support engineer will know something about call set-up procedure
 for a mobile call, and about the core network of a wireless network. This
 Contract position will be based in the Redmond area for the duration of the
 contract, and may be renewable.

If you may be interested in this position, please send a current Word resume.
 If you know anyone else who may be interested, please pass this email on to
 them.  Thanks for your help.  Due to the volume of responses I receive, I
 may only be able to respond to those that meet our client's requirements.

Best regards,

Regards,
Susan C. Fine
Executive Recruiter
Electronic Search, Inc.
sfine a electronicsearch.com <mailto:sfine a electronicsearch.com>
www.electronicsearch.com?source=emailSFsig
 <http://www.electronicsearch.com/?source=emailSFsig>
 http://www.WirelessRecruiters.com <http://www.wirelessrecruiters.com/> 5105
 Tollview Dr. #245