[Ninux-Wireless] [Fwd:[I'm sitting under an antenna #2]]

clauz a ninux.org clauz a ninux.org
Ven 16 Ott 2009 01:31:00 CEST

Vi volevo dire che sabato, se non avete gia' programmi, ci sara' un
concerto meshato in streaming pure su Internet (vedi sotto).

Saluti da Bruxelles!
Ciao,
Clauz

--
 Saturday, 17 October, 2009 - 19:00

"I'm sitting under an antenna" is a collaborative musical streaming
experience that take place between multiple spaces linked through a free
wireless mesh network. the concert is using the network to connect
diverse groups or musicians in their working place and make them play
together. the audience is thus also distributed, experimenting a
synchronized experience but not the same for everyone...

It will be streamed this time from 3 locations : Okno in Molenbeek,
Nadine in Schaerbeek and La Maison de la Création in Laeken, toward the
Okno servers, accessible from internet and from the free wireless mesh
network over the city.

the programation is still pending
come later on the okno webpage for details on stream acces and artists list

the stream is supposed to start at 19h for 1h30/2h ... but it could be
longer, or delayed depending of the circumstances.

a drink is offered at okno around 20h30-21h, after the show.