[Ninux-Wireless] picostation m2hp help!

Gioacchino Mazzurco gmazzurco89 a gmail.com
Ven 24 Dic 2010 18:20:00 CET

It seems is a problem of target!

Using "Ubiquity product" as target images miss everything about wireless
also iw

Using "Default ( alla driver )" as target everithing seems working fine,
than the problem seems ok, but someone should take a look on ubiquity target
it seems broken to me :|