[Ninux-Wireless] [OpenWrt-Devel] Is this router openwrt compatible?

Gioacchino Mazzurco gmazzurco89 a gmail.com
Ven 25 Giu 2010 22:47:07 CEST

ok very thanks ;) we cannot at all because we use openwrt full of ipv6 stuff
then it is impossible to run on a 2MB flash :|

2010/6/25 Jonas Gorski
<jonas.gorski+openwrt a gmail.com<jonas.gorski%2Bopenwrt a gmail.com>