[Ninux-Wireless] babel dual stack + mdns ?

Gioacchino Mazzurco gmazzurco89 a gmail.com
Mer 23 Feb 2011 02:08:37 CET

Ok very thanks i have found mrd6 but it do multicast routing in user
space not in kernel ( do you think this will cause a notable
performance degradation? ) and support only ipv6 ( this isn't a big
problem in our network ;) )

In the evening i was trying to package babelz for openwrt but seems
openwrt build-system doesn't support well darcs...

Can you host babelz also on git or switch completely to git :P,
"scherzi a parte", there is a way to have a synchronized git babelz
repository?

more questions:

I see the -T option is very cool I have only a doubt on this, babelz
read the specified routing table only at babelz start or there is some
kind of updating ( for example read the routing table every five
minutes )?