[Ninux-Wireless] Link comunitari tra Slovenia, Austria e Croazia

clauz a ninux.org clauz a ninux.org
Mer 20 Lug 2011 22:54:53 CEST

Ciao.
Sembra che siano stati fatti i primi link internazionali costruti da
membri di reti comunitarie!

"""
On a rather cool July Saturday we have tested three international links
between Slovenia, Austria and Croatia and one backbone extension in
Slovenia. Most links have performed better then predicted, hence we are
working on improving the prediction methods. Moreover, most of the links
perform better when using low signal output and narrower channel width,
moreover they are more stable. Enough information has been gathered to
construct permanent links, that can be used for further settings
optimization, passing experimental traffic in the first phase.
"""

http://grow.wlan-si.net/wiki/Dogodki/2011/07/WirelessLinkTestingDay

Clauz