[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: [Battlemesh] Wireless Battle Mesh v4 - Agenda

Clauz clauz a ninux.org
Ven 4 Mar 2011 12:34:30 CET

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Battlemesh] Wireless Battle Mesh v4 - Agenda
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 03:01:39 +0100
From: Marek Lindner <lindner_marek a yahoo.de>
for a Better Approach To Mobile Ad-hoc Networking"
<b.a.t.m.a.n a lists.open-mesh.org>, olsr-users a lists.olsr.org,
babel-users a lists.alioth.debian.org

Wireless Battle Mesh v4 - Agenda
=====================

The principal assembly work on the WBMv4 agenda has been completed and
the result published on the battlemesh website:
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV4/Agenda

However, expect some minor tweaks in the coming days as we always have
some latecomers. The most difficult part while compiling the schedule
was the various travel plans of the speakers. If any speaker feels
uneasy about its talk feel free to contact me - a solution will be
found.

Lightening talks: These slots can be acquired by simply contacting me
during the event. The agenda will be updated as soon as slots have been
registered.

If you have any question or suggestion, please let me know.

Regards,
Marek