[Ninux-Wireless] [blog] Ljubljana Peering Up and Running!

gioacchino tuscolomesh a gmail.com
Ven 18 Mar 2011 00:51:28 CET

Nuovo post sul blog (Ninux.org Wireless Community):

'Ljubljana Peering Up and Running!' di gioacchino

Today at BattleMesh4 we meet Jernej and Mitar from Ljubljana.
They are working on a big mesh network starting from Ljubljana and growing up on
the whole Slovenija, we discussed about join our networks and on the possibility
of "Freedom Sharing".
At the moment we decided to create an openvpn tunnel to make our networks
inter-operate like a big one, Ljubljana network is now reachable from EigenNet
and vice versa.
ForĀ  "Freedom Sharing" we decided to talk discuss another time with more calm.
Enjoy Ljubljana-EigenNet wedding!

http://www.eigenlab.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90:ljubljana-peering-up-and-running&catid=51:battlemesh&Itemid=118

(messaggio generato automaticamente)