[Ninux-Wireless] MprCoverage

clauz a ninux.org clauz a ninux.org
Ven 18 Mar 2011 23:49:06 CET

On 03/18/2011 11:43 PM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
>> il parametro MprCoverage del olsr come incide in pratica sulle
>> prestazioni di una rete wireless mesh.
>> in pratica è preferibile mantenere una valore alto o basso, o dipende
>> dalla topologia?
>
> guarda, devi metterlo a 7
>
> come puoi leggere qui:
> http://goo.gl/FibRh

C'e' qualcosa anche qui:
"""
[...]
What we did:

    * Disable hysteresis.
    * Disable MPRs - all nodes forward topology information.

Now almost everything that was meant to optimize Link State Routing was
disabled - a simple proactive link-state routing protocol with support
for multiple interfaces was all that was left. We started to deploy OLSR
in the Freifunk Mesh in Berlin - rather we should have named it LSR back
then.
[...]
"""
http://www.open-mesh.org/wiki/the-olsr-story