[Ninux-Wireless] [blog] DNS Plugin for Nodeshot done!

Dario Salerno tuscolomesh a gmail.com
Ven 24 Ago 2012 19:51:39 CEST

Nuovo post sul blog (Ninux.org Wireless Community):

'DNS Plugin for Nodeshot done!' di Dario Salerno

The Nodeshot DNS Plugin for Google Summer of Code is finished!

After an hard and hot summer, work is done. The DNS Plugin can help my Community
to administrate and manage our DNS Servers based on PowerDns using the nodeshot
backend.

Here the list of features I've implemented:

	Backend manage for PowerDNS server
	Integration with Nodeshot
	Customizable domain names

Skeched features:

	Automatic DNS record update
	DNS Zone management for users

Features planned:

	Integration with Nodeshot frontend
	Improvement of DNS performances by the automatic configuration

Here the branch of the new version of Nodeshot I've worked
on: https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot/tree/dns

Bye!

http://blog.ninux.org/2012/08/24/dns-plugin-for-nodeshot-done/

(messaggio generato automaticamente)