[Ninux-Wireless] [blog] Fimware openwrt tl-wr741n/nd + tinc +olsrd +nodogsplash

Geegeek Ninux-Calabria tuscolomesh a gmail.com
Mar 27 Mar 2012 15:58:50 CEST

Nuovo post sul blog (Ninux.org Wireless Community):

'Fimware openwrt tl-wr741n/nd + tinc +olsrd +nodogsplash' di Geegeek
Ninux-Calabria

 Hi everyone, I would like to tell you that i' ve ended the process to make a
new firmware for our purposes.This firmware has been customized
with additional packages such as: olsrd (mesh protocol) tinc (vpn)
nodogsplash (a simple splashscreen non-captiveportal) Updated to revision
8222. The firmware has been compiled for series of router tl-wr741n in all
version and different target, and

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NinuxInCalabriaDaGeegeek/~3/SmwYwuzRjKo/fimware-openwrt-tl-wr741nnd-tinc-olsrd.html

(messaggio generato automaticamente)