[Ninux-Wireless] GSOC 2012

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto a gmail.com
Gio 29 Mar 2012 17:06:17 CEST

Hello,

thanks for contacting us.

yes sure it is possible to work on this idea.

please make sure you apply on the GSoC web site for the Ninux organization

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

please apply as soon as possible so we have time to see your proposal
and improve it together.

you will have time until the deadline to change the proposal.

thanks for your interest in Ninux

Saverio Proto