[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: [eigen] Girava in Ml firenze

Gioacchino Mazzurco gio a eigenlab.org
Gio 1 Nov 2012 20:36:25 CET

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [eigen] Girava in Ml firenze
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:41:03 +0100
From: Valerio <valo a autoproduzioni.net>
To: Eigen <riot-workshop a googlegroups.com>

È interessante forse
https://www.streakwave.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=TP-SCPOE-1224

--

Valerio Baldisserotto
--
www.eigenlab.org
"It must be inconvenient to be made of flesh," said the Scarecrow
thoughtfully, "for you must sleep, and eat and drink. However, you have
brains, and it is worth a lot of bother to be able to think properly."
[The Wonderful Wizard of Oz]
--
Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments,it is a secret
proprietary format, so it is hard for me to read. If you send me plain

Thanks